P3M FOR HEAD OF DAVAO NIGHT MARKET BOMBERS

 

Private sector beefs up reward money with P1M

indays-saraA businessman and a group of lawyers have added P1 million to the P2 million in reward money for information and capture of the bombers in the deadly September 2 Night Market blast on Roxas Avenue in Davao City which killed 74 people and injured 70 others.

cartoThe police has released a carto sketch of one suspect, who planted a bag with the Improvised Explosive Device (IED) at the massage corner of the crowded Night Market.

Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio on Thursday, September 8, said the reward was raised by P1 million from the initial P2 million she earlier announced.

rewardenglish-696x624.jpg“A businessman in Davao City donated P500,000 for the additional reward money and a law firm through Finance Secretary Sonny Dominguez also gave another P500,000,” said the mayor who did not identify the donors.

Duterte-Carpio said earlier that  P1 million would be rewarded for  information on the whereabouts of the suspects.

With the bounty raised to P3 million, the reward for those who can capture the suspects alive is P2 million.

Duterte-Carpio said information on the suspects may be sent to Davao City Central 911 or the hotline mobile phone number 0917-3883783.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s